Saturday, October 31, 2009

USCCB - (NAB) - November 1, 2009


USCCB - (NAB) - November 1, 2009: "Responsorial Psalm
Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6

R. (see 6) Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.
The LORD’s are the earth and its fullness;
the world and those who dwell in it.
For he founded it upon the seas
and established it upon the rivers.
R. Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.
Who can ascend the mountain of the LORD?
or who may stand in his holy place?
One whose hands are sinless, whose heart is clean,
who desires not what is vain.
R. Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.
He shall receive a blessing from the LORD,
a reward from God his savior.
Such is the race that seeks him,
that seeks the face of the God of Jacob.
R. Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face."

1 comment:

  1. Divine Master of my heart
    call my name and I shall follow you
    all the days of my life
    without yoy there is only darkness
    you've drawn me to your light

    Divine Master of my heart
    fill me with your love everlasting
    you have done great things to my soul
    you have breathed life into nothingness
    you have made me radiant


    Divine Master of my heart
    you have created me anew
    joy overflosw from my soul
    you have forgiven a poor sinner
    my debts you have paid
    you have set this prisoner free

    Divine Master of my heart
    lead me to your Divine love
    so I may love you more perfecly
    I give myself to you
    make me completely thine.
    ***Lenora**

    ReplyDelete