Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mini-retreat day 2 of 3

Pre-Christmas Mini-Three Day-Retreat
USCCB - NAB - Isaiah 43:
1
But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, and formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name: you are mine.
2
When you pass through the water, I will be with you; in the rivers you shall not drown. When you walk through fire, you shall not be burned; the flames shall not consume you.
3
1 For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in return for you.
4
Because you are precious in my eyes and glorious, and because I love you, I give men in return for you and peoples in exchange for your life.
5
Fear not, for I am with you; from the east I will bring back your descendants, from the west I will gather you.
6
I will say to the north: Give them up! and to the south: Hold not back! Bring back my sons from afar, and my daughters from the ends of the earth:
7
Everyone who is named as mine, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."

3 comments:

  1. I am your servant Lord. Everything I am I give to you. Take my heart, take my soul, take my mind, make me completely yours. I want nothing for myself, help me to give all to you. Whatever I have been holding back from you Lord take it now, make it yours. Help me to love you and trust you more deeply. Make me nothing so only Your Glory remains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does this mean to me, everything. all my past sins are washed away, and yes I'm am going to walk through rough time, but He is with me.....I'll be ok.....

    ReplyDelete