Monday, November 2, 2009

USCCB - (NAB) - November 8, 2009


USCCB - (NAB) - November 8, 2009: "Responsorial Psalm
Ps 146:7, 8-9, 9-10

R. (1b) Praise the Lord, my soul!
or:
Alleluia.
The LORD keeps faith forever,
secures justice for the oppressed,
gives food to the hungry.
The LORD sets captives free.
R. Praise the Lord, my soul!
or:
Alleluia.
The LORD gives sight to the blind.
The LORD raises up those who were bowed down;
the LORD loves the just.
The LORD protects strangers.
R. Praise the Lord, my soul!
or:
Alleluia.
The fatherless and the widow he sustains,
but the way of the wicked he thwarts.
The LORD shall reign forever;
your God, O Zion, through all generations. Alleluia.
R. Praise the Lord, my soul!
or: Alleluia."

1 comment:

  1. My love has called me to wed
    Unworthy and humbled I have said
    Come to me shall care for you
    My love has made my soul anew
    I tell him I must have this and that
    He lovingly grants me all I ask
    Prepare and work the time draws near
    Come to me for rest my dear
    Your burdens I've put upon my back
    Provisions are made for all you lack
    A greatful heart to Him I give
    His gift for me to forever live.
    Lenora

    ReplyDelete